Latest Album

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut rhoncus risus mauris, et commodo lectus hendrerit ac.

banner
Dora Lewis

Exciting New Projects To Come

Exciting New Projects To Come

We are very busy working on several new projects. More details coming soon!!! Stay tuned!

Comments: 11

• Joyce Boyster
    Reply February 13, 2017 4:58 am

Absolutely love it.

• Sarah J Cable
    Reply February 18, 2017 3:10 am

Looking forward to it 🙂

• Charlene McRoberts
    Reply February 20, 2017 2:58 am

I want to know Joni as soon as this comes out ! I am for certain going to purchase.Conway will always be my favorite. 🙂

• Mary J. Phillips
    Reply March 10, 2017 1:17 am

Let us know as soon as possible. I will surely purchase. I fell in love with his music as soon as I heard Hello Darlin’. Got to see 2 times in concert in Greenville S.C.

• Mary Phillips
    Reply March 10, 2017 1:20 am

Let us know as soon as possible. I will surely purchase. I fell in love with his music as soon as I heard Hello Darlin’. Got to see Conway 2 times in concert in Greenville S.C.

• Mary Phillips
    Reply March 10, 2017 1:21 am

Would love to hear more information on this. I fell in love with Conway when I heard Hello Darlin’

• David
    Reply March 19, 2017 4:45 pm

Just thought I’d mention, but I think technically Conway had 59 #1 singles.
    I can’t Love you Enough
    Georgia Keeps Pulling on my Ring
    Boogie Grass Band
    You’re love had taken me that high
    These four went to #1 on the Billboard Canadian Country charts. Other artists use this chart along with US Billboard, Cashbox, Radio & Records and others.

• Harold Jenkins jr
    Reply March 30, 2017 10:14 am

Love to pay tribute to him joni, would mean so much to me.

• Lenny Mattison
    Reply April 2, 2017 1:59 pm

Very excited about this site, looking forward to the new upcoming projects! CONWAY is the BEST FRIEND a song ever had, what a voice in COUNTRY MUSIC and was an awesome song writing artist!

• Bryan Hornsby
    Reply May 3, 2017 10:00 pm

I’m Hoping his Many 1980s albums see a Cd Release Here in America. His 1984 album By Heart, 1982 Dreamaker” 1986 Falling for you For a Years. A couple of these Titles are Available only in Europe On Cd for first time but not Here. We need his back catalog reissued. Fans are tired of the Greatesst hits being only available here in the US please find a Reissue Label and get thes out. Imports are too a Expensive .

• Melanie Deal
    Reply May 20, 2017 11:40 pm

Conway Twitty is my all time favorite country singer.